Fee Structure for Scholarship & Freeship Students.
UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI
Revised Fee Structure for the Academic Year 2008-2009 onwards
(vide Circular No. CONCOL/Fee/292 OF 2008)
FEE STRUCTURE FOR SC / ST / NT / VJNT / SBC STUDENTS
(FOR ALL UNDERGRADUATE FACULTIES)
|Disaster Relief Fund
|ID & Library Card Fee
|Group Insurance Fee
|Student Welfare Fund
* FESS ARE SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION AS PER UNIVERSITY RULE
- Students belonging to SC & ST category and whose parents gross income is within the limit of Rs. 2,00,000/- p.a. are eligible to apply for Post SSC Scholarship. Students belonging to DT, NT, OBC & SBC category and whose parents gross income is within the limit of Rs. 1,00,000/- p.a. are eligible to apply for Post SSC Scholarship. The above income certificate as to be certified by Tahsildar to get the benefit of scholarship for the first year. Once sanctioned, the income certificate to certified by the Tahsildar is valid for the next two years.
- Students belonging to other than above specified income group are eligible to apply for Government of India Post SSC Freeship.
- The students who do not submit ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP FORM with all required documents at the time of submitting the application form for Scholarship/Freeship within the dates as prescribed by Social Welfare Department will automatically be considered under Open Category.
- NT, DT, SBC & OBC Fresship students are required to submit Income Certificate or Form No. 16 of previous year along with the non-creamy-layer certificate. Students who have already got the benefit of above mentioned fresship are not required to renew their non-creamy-layer certificate.
- The repeaters will not get the benefit of any Scholarship or Freeship for the same class.
- The students who has taken admission on the basis of caste by paying the fees as prescribed by Social Welfare Department and University of Mumbai, wants to cancel his/her admission or discontinue the course, he/she will automatically be considered as Open Category student and the provisions of ordinance 0.2859 of University of Mumbai regarding cancellation of admission will be fallowed, while returning them original documents.
The Students are advised to login to http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in to get more details and to fill online Scholarship form.