Bachelor of Commerce
The Bachelor of Commerce is one of the traditional course. students are given a wide range of subjects to choose B.com degree equips the students to register for any specialized program like Advanced Accounting and Auditing, that would give them a competitive edge over others.
|FIRST YEAR B.Com||SECOND YEAR B.Com||THIRD YEAR B.Com|
Semi I & II
Semi I & II
Semi V & VI
(Any 2 Subjects)
A Candidate for being eligible for admission to the three year integrated courseleading to the Bachelor of Commerce must have passed Std. XII Examination by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education with the following subjects:
- Any one of the Modern Indian Language or Modern Foreign Languages or any classical language or Information Technology
- Any three subjects from among the subjects mentioned below:Any one optional subject carrying 100 marksAny one optional subject carrying 100 marks.
- Book-Keeping and Accountancy
- Organisation of Commerce
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Secretarial Practice
- Those who have passed an examination of another University/Board or Body recognised as equivalent therto.
Duration Of The Course:
Duration of the course shall be spread over 3 Years.
Students should bring the following documents in original along with self attested photocopies for verification at the time of admission:
- Original mark sheet of H.S.C. and Leaving Certificatealong with 2 self attested photocopies for F.Y. admission.
- Origianl mark sheet of First year along with 2 self attested photocopies for S.Y. admission.
- Original mark sheet of First year and Secong year along with 2 self attested photocopes for T.Y. admission.
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs for all classes.
- One recent passport size colour photograph of Parent/Guardian.
- Address Proof(Photocopy of Ration Card/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Passport/Driving License) any one.
- Caste Certificate(If applicable)
- Physically challenged candidates should produce the relevant certificate from competent authority.
**F.Y. and S.Y. students are here by informed to surrender old identity card at the time of admission.