Bachelor of Arts
The Bachelor of Arts is one of the traditional course. students are given a wide range of subjects to choose from with specialization in Economics, Politics and History.
|FIRST YEAR B.A.||SECOND YEAR B.A.||THIRD YEAR B.A.|
Semi I & II
Semi III & IV
Optional Group (6 Papers)
Semi V & VI
Select any 2 Subject with 3 Papers:
A Candidate for being eligible for admission to the three year integrated course leading to the Bachelor of Arts must have passed Std. XII Examination conducted by by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education with the following subjects:
- Any one of the Modern Indian Language or Modern Indian Languages or Modern Foreign language or Classical Language or Information Technology
- Any Four subjects carrying 100 marks each
Duration Of The Course:
Duration of the course shall be spread over 3 Years.
Students should bring the following documents in original along with self attested photocopies for verification at the time of admission:
- Original mark sheet of H.S.C. and Leaving Certificate along with 2 self attested photocopies for F.Y. admission.
- Origianl mark sheet of First year along with 2 self attested photocopies for S.Y. admission.
- Original mark sheet of First year and Second year along with 2 self attested photocopes for T.Y. admission.
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs for all classes.
- One recent passport size colour photograph of Parent/Guardian.
- Address Proof(Photocopy of Ration Card/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Passport/Driving License) any one.
- Caste Certificate(If applicable)
- Physically challenged candidates should produce the relevant certificate from competent authority.
**F.Y. and S.Y. students are here by informed to surrender old identity card at the time of admission.