Guidelines for Admissions:
Eligibility and Procedure for Admission:
- Students passing other equivalent examinations from other boards should produce an Eligibility Certificate from Maharashtra H.S.C. Board, Mumbai.
- A Student passing H.S.C. (XII) standard in a given stream can apply for admission to the First Year B.A., B. Com and BMS as applicable.
Students coming from Universities/Board other than Maharashtra State:
Students coming from outside i.e. other than Maharashtra State Board, will be admitted to the college on the basis of provisional eligibility certificate which they must obtain from the University of Mumbai. No student will be admitted the college wothout provisional certificate. In case, admission of the student is found to be invalid for any reason, responsibility will be of the student. Student will account for the gap if any, between passing the H.S.C. examination joining F.Y. Class by submitting gap certificate. Students from other State are required to have ENGLISH as a compulsory paper at H.S.C.
Foreign students seeking admission are required to submit the following documents:
A) Xerox copy of Passport
B) Copy of Transscript.
- A Student passing XII Science/Commerce can seek admission to F.Y.B.A Course.
- Students migrating to this college from another college affiliated to University of Mumbai will have to produce a Transfer Certificate along with Enrolment Number from the college last attended. If migrating from a college affiliated to another University, students will have to produce in addition, an Eligibility Certificate from University of Mumbai and Migration Certificate from the previous University.
- All applications must be duly filled and accompanied by the necessary fees and documents.
- Admission will be treated 'provisional until the enrolment certificate, final eligibility certificate and Transfer certificateare submitted to the college.
Eligibility criteria are specifies separately for the professional courses namely Bachelor of Management Studies, B.Com. and B.A. However for students coming from University/Board other than Maharashtra and also from the Maharashtra Technical Board, an eligibility certificatefrom University of Mumbai is required to be produced for admission to each of the courses mentioned above. No student will be admitted to college without eligibility certificate issued by University of Mumbai. In case of the student is found to be invalid for any reason, the responsibility will be of the student.
- Photocopies should be attested by original signature and not rubber stamp signature.
- Students are advised in their own interest that before submitting certificates, mark sheets, etc. in original to the college office, they should retain true copies of the documents with themselves. The Original School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate will be kept by the College permanently and under no circumstances will it be given back to the students. Hence, students should keep sufficient number of photocopies of Mark Sheet, School Leaving or Transfer Certificates with them.